We are quite happy for people to take photos for non-commercial purposes by paying the standard entry fee.
You do not need to purchase an additional photography pass if the photographs will be for your own personal use.
Please note the photography pass only gives access to the main public field and only during the opening hours 10am - 5pm.
Access is not given to other areas.
Those wishing to use the lavender fields for commercial purposes such as professional photography, photography courses or wedding/family
photoshoots must register with us beforehand and purchase a photography pass for each day that they wish to use the fields.
If the photographs you have taken at Cotswold Lavender are to be used to promote you and your business then a pass is required.
If you are unsure then please contact us. The pass gives you access to the main public field between 10.00 am and 5.00 pm.
Anyone working with the photographer and the clients of the photographer will need to purchase additional standard entry tickets.
Please arrange to meet your clients before entering the main field so you can give them their entry tickets.
If you wish to use the fields for larger shoots, such as fashion shoots or anything which may impact other customers, this must be discussed with the office beforehand.
Costs for commercial photography are as follows:
Photoshoots (Wedding/ Family Portraits etc): Photographer £45 / day - all others attending the shoot standard entry fee applies
Photography Workshops/Courses: £25 / person (including instructor) for full day entry. (10 am - 5 pm)
Professional Photographer: £45 per day. (10am - 5pm)
Government Covid-19 guidelines must be followed at all times
- All bookings must be made online as least 3 days in advance. Payment at time of booking
- Please print out a copy of your booking and bring it with you as mobile signal here is poor. Passes will be issued from the entry kiosk.
- You can purchase your clients tickets in advance on our website, these are issued on the day, from our entry kiosk, at the same time that you collect your photography pass.
- Entry tickets purchased without a photography pass for the corresponding day will not be issued.
- Our opening dates 16th June – 5th August 2021 DOES NOT guarantee full flower for this whole period. There will be less colour at the beginning of the season and harvesting will be taking place duringthe last two weeks. This is weather dependant and refunds cannot be made if you consider the colour not good enough.
- There is no access to the fields outside normal opening hours.
- Only fields open to the public are accessible, there is no access to any other fields.
- The pass does not give access to a private area. The general public are in the same field but there is plenty of space. It is for you to find a suitable place for you and your clients.
- Commercial Photographers with no prior agreement will be charged £90 on the day. If you are found to be using the premises without a permit you will be asked to leave immediately.
Please contact us by 9am by email on the date of your booking if you wish to change the date due to severe weather. Refunds will be issued if we are unable to open due to Covid-19.
Drones are not permitted over any of the fields at any time.